Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If we both had a secret


My sister and I were both married. We were all close and when visiting each others homes we simply knock on the door and let ourselves in. My husband traveled a lot for work. I have a very healthy sexual appetite and his business trips left me wanting. I managed to fill the gap in intimate relations … but not with my husband. On this particular day I was satisfying my sexual needs with one of my young studs. WE were having one hell of a fuck sessions in my dinning room of all places. I was laying on the dinning room table when i looked into the mirror covered wall. My brother in law was standing in the doorway watching me get my pussy pounded by someone other than my husband. Just then my studley visitor let out a deep moan as he filled my pussy with his hot load. When studley finally looked up he noticed my brother in law – frozen in the doorway. Studly gather his cloths in a hurry and darn near ran out of my house naked.

I slipped on my robe and went into the kitchen where my brother in law was standing by the sink. I approached his as if nothing out of the ordinary had occur d and spoke with him very calmly. I asked if he planned on telling anyone what he saw. He said no he would not tell and would keep my secret. I wanted to make sure and felt if we both had a secret we each would be sure not to tell. I dropped my robe to the floor and dropped to my knees. He did not move. I took his cock in hand and and got it hard as a rock. His hands on my tits then fingering my pussy... He bent me over the kitchen table and we went at it for hours.

Now I'm sure he wont tell now !

If you want to have a fun fantasy role play phone sex session just call me. You can join myself and the other phone sex girls in our free phone sex chat or Instant message me at AlluringAmber4U at AIM or Yahoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment