Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fantasy Phone Sex #329


Fantasy Phone Sex ….. No two calls are ever the same. It's like custom made phone sex !

Just place your order, then call me. Like this :

worthless slave: I dreamed that I was at your house for the weekend and my balls were tied tight and made it painful for me and you kept me in my cage to laugh at, let me out to clean cat box and bathroom floor with my hole.

worthless slave: a cage like this goddess:

worthless slave: I woke up wet

worthless slave: Zinger Winger Aluminum Dog Crate

Goddess Amber: Oh that is a nice one

Goddess Amber: hummm ...perhaps too nice for you

worthless slave: I would give anything if I was made to sleep every night in a crate like this one

worthless slave: make me live as a dog and make a male dog mate with me

Goddess Amber: my friend has one you know

worthless slave: one what?

Goddess Amber: dog

Goddess Amber: that will mount humans

worthless slave: how does the dog like it

Goddess Amber: seams to like it a lot

worthless slave: how about the humans?

Goddess Amber: a good time was had by all ;)

worthless slave: make me your dog and then give me to that dog for a present , put a spreader bar on my legs so I am always in position to be mated

worthless slave: he can mate me as much as he wants

worthless slave: when ever he wants


Goddess Amber: 1 888 704 6848 and be quick about it... I think I'm really gonna enjoy this

worthless slave: Yes Goddess


Reading an instant message describing a hot fantasy can get my pussy wet. I start to get in the mood of the role play way before we talk. I'd love to get a hot e-mail like that from you........


No comments:

Post a Comment