Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Big Sister Fetish Phone Sex

You miss her don't you? Your big sister that is. I remember you sharing with me in one of our intense phone sex conversations some of the things she made you do. You said it got your little cock hard even at that tender age. Now you crave the humiliation that just a few short years ago you could not escape. I understand your need. Think of me as a phone sex surrogate. A real person you can call anytime you need to feel that hot flash of embarrassment rush over your face, your neck then the rest of you. A stand in for your real sissy, you know how she hates it when you bother her now.

She is all grown up with her own home and husband to feminize and humiliate. Now get out your pretty pink panties and bra and get ready for our weekly fetish phone sex session. Big sis Amber will be your big sister fetish phone sex surrogate and I am available right now for live one on one phone sex ~

1 888 704 6848 ask for Amber 'n I'll talk to you soon !


No comments:

Post a Comment